Monday, January 12, 2015

Papercutting Workshop in Singapore

My sister and I spent most of our October in Singapore. Although we've been to the there before, it was only during this trip that we really got to enjoy being there. We loved taking walks around the Beach Road-Haji Lane area, and the Tiong Bahru neighborhood was a favorite, too! :)

Workshop in Singapore

Workshop in Singapore
Mondays Off
Workshop in Singapore
a bike shop along Haji Lane
Workshop in Singapore
Cat Socrates
Workshop in Singapore
Shop Wonderland
Workshop in Singapore

I couldn't be happier when I found out that we'd be able to return to SG in December and I could even hold a workshop at the The Letter J Supply studio! Joanne, the calligrapher who owns it, was accommodating and helpful.

Workshop in Singapore
 
Workshop in Singapore

Workshop in Singapore

Workshop in Singapore

Workshop in Singapore
The participants' projects
Workshop in Singapore
Izra's papercut was chosen as the best project by my sister Germee and Joanne
Workshop in Singapore
Thanks to everyone who joined the workshop!
Just before we left for Manila, my sister and I met up with the talented, Singapore-based Filipino calligrapher, Pauline, and crafter Diana! I enjoyed listening to their stories about the SG craft scene. I hope I can go back this year! :)

Workshop in Singapore

***
PS We'll have different craft workshops in the coming weeks! You can sign up below:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...