Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stamped Poscards and Envelopes

It's now easier to have a pattern stamped on blank postcards using this carvable brayer, which is soft and holds ink really well. Since the gift giving season is almost here, I carved mini Christmas trees and used a black Versacraft ink pad to print on blank notecards and postcards. The washed effect is so nice. I wonder how this would look like on walls. ;)

Hand-carved Stamps

Here are other stamps I made over the weekend. I didn't throw away the extra rubber carvings from the big stamps, and used them to make these raindrops. The pattern is as relaxing as this rain for me audio. :)

Hand-carved Stamps

Happy weekend, everyone!

***
PS Carvable brayers are available at the Hey Kessy shop along E. Abada in Katipunan.

PPS  We have new workshops in coming months. You can check the schedule HERE. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...