Sunday, January 26, 2014

Rubbercutting and Monogram Making Workshop

I can't believe I wasn't able to post these photos from the Rubbercutting + Monogram Making Workshop, a collaboration with Alessa and Fozzy in June last year. :)

Rubbercutting Workshop

This papercut garland I've made has been a regular fixture in my workshops. It's one of my favorite pieces.

Papercut Garland by Mansy Abesamis


We had a paper buffet table - everyone could get as many sheets as they wanted!

Rubbercutting Workshop

Rubbercutting Workshop

Rubbercutting Workshop

While the participants were busy carving their stamps, I was able to make a few postcards using the stamps I made earlier.

Rubbercutting Workshop

Rubbercutting Workshop

And here are some of their works:

Rubbercutting Workshop

Rubbercutting Workshop

Rubbercutting Workshop

Rubbercutting Workshop

Rubbercutting Workshop

Rubbercutting Workshop

Thanks for joining us, ladies! :)

***
PS Join our craft workshops in February! You can find the details HERE

1 comment :

  1. I really want to attend this workshop, when are you having it again? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...