Monday, June 03, 2013

Recent Papercuts

1. A song in Ilocano which took a week to papercut. This piece was given to my mom as a gift for Mother's Day last month.

2. This is map of Baguio:


3. And finally, a favorite song


I always listen to songs - especially Ang Bandang Shirley's latest album - when I make papercuts. It takes my mind off how laborious details are. 




PS The Washi + Papercutting Workshop is already full but we've opened a new class which will be on June 23, Sunday. To sign up, go here :)

PPS If you want to buy Hey Kessy products, you can drop by our workshop on the 22nd! Here's a map to the venue.


1 comment :

  1. That is AWESOME. I don't think I'd have the patience to cut something that intricately!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...