Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Preparing for the Messy Washi Party

While preparing the washi jars for the participants of the Messy Washi Party, I realized I wanted one myself ;p  Look at those bottle caps! Sooo cute!

 


The participants can use it as a washi storage or a gift container. Our Christmas washi tapes would surely make these bottles perfect for the coming holidays! Also, there will be gift tags and abaca strings so they can prep up their Christmas gifts right at the party with the other participants.


I will also share my 8-year-old mini sewing machine! This would definitely give a new twist to gift wrapping and notebook making! ;p



I'll be posting about sample projects that we will be making at the party and photos of the other kits and craft materials! Hope you're all as excited as I am! :)

Btw, there are a few slots left! You can still join us on the 24th. Register here. ☼

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...