Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Small Doses of Craft Goodness

It's not every day that I'm able to sit down and really focus on DIY projects - especially now that I still have to organize my craft table and closet. But, I see it to it that I regularly take simple dozes of craft pills ;p

1 It really changes and brightens up my day whenever I receive an order I've placed online; but, I get extra happy when I see how lovely the packaging is! And that's what I try to achieve every time I send our washi tapes to our dear friends.


2 This red velvet cutie is really really good but with a mini garland - or should I say (washi) clothes line - it becomes extra delicious and special! 


3 Kessified my mail art box so I'd be more encouraged to open it and send more handwritten letters!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...