Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Saturday at 10a Alabama

It was a friend's birthday party last Friday night, but it was a good thing I was able to resist staying up late, or else... ;p So, this is the fair that kept me crafty busy for weeks. 



It took a good 20 minutes to arrange our washi tapes, baker's twines, handmade postcards, brass rings, stoneware jewelry, stickers, paper straws, and whatnot.



I hope people liked our free teapot stickers and postcards! There was even a kid who thought our four washi haired friends were for sale. He was so cute :)


I was happy that several of my friends - even the non-crafty ones - dropped by and actually bought washi tapes! :)

Paul, Faizza, Dana, Miko, and Enzo

With Kikko and Glenda

 
Dana with her French friends, Chinuk and Aude. 

Meet 10a's resident cat, Chaplin. After my friends left, he stationed himself by my table and did this:

 


See you in September, Monsieur Blue Bird :)

2 comments :

  1. Waaaaaahhhhh I missed it again! Totally forgot about the fair :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...